Tên Sách: The Spook Who Sat by the Door
A classic in the black literary tradition, The Spook Who Sat by the Door is both a comment on the civil rights problems in the United States in the late 1960s and a serious attempt to focus on the issue of black militancy.
Dan Freeman, the “spook who sat by the door,” is enlisted in the CIA’s elitist espionage program. Upon mastering agency tactics, however, he drops out to train young Chicago blacks as “Freedom Fighters” in this explosive, award-winning novel.
As a story of one man’s reaction to ruling-class hypocrisy, the book is autobiographical and personal. As a tale of a man’s reaction to oppression, it is universal.
About the Author
- Sam Greenlee on Instagram
- Sam Greenlee on Twitter
- Sam Greenlee on Facebook
- Sam Greenlee on Youtube
- Sam Greenlee on Tiktok
- Sam Greenlee on Wikipedia
- Sam Greenlee on Website
Blends James Bond parody with wit and rage.–Time
The place names and people took me back home, but the scenes of police violence against protesters brings this book from a relic of the past into the very real present.–Jeff Waxman”Literary Hub” (12/30/2019)
Tìm kiếm thông tin về The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Tìm trên Google với The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Tìm trên Goodreads với The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Xem hình ảnh về sách The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Xem Video về sách The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách The Spook Who Sat by the Door
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK