Tên Sách: The Four-Dimensional Human
A constellation of everyday digital phenomena is rewiring our inner lives, argues Laurence Scott. We are increasingly coaxed from the third-dimensional containment of our pre-digital selves into a wonderful and eerie fourth dimension, a world of ceaseless communication, instant information and global connection.
Our portals to this new world have been wedged open, and the silhouette of a figure is slowly taking shape. But what does it feel like to be four-dimensional? How do digital technologies influence the rhythms of our thoughts, the style and tilt of our consciousness? What new sensitivities and sensibilities are emerging with our exposure to the delights, sorrows and anxieties of a networked world? And how do we live in public, with these recoded private lives?
Tackling ideas of time, space, isolation, silence and threat – how our modern-day anxieties manifest online – and moving from Hamlet to the ghosts of social media, from Seinfeld to the fall of Gaddafi, from Twitter art to Oedipus, The Four-Dimensional Human is a highly original and pioneering portrait of life in a digital landscape.
Tác giả: Laurence Scott
- Laurence Scott on Instagram
- Laurence Scott on Twitter
- Laurence Scott on Facebook
- Laurence Scott on Youtube
- Laurence Scott on Tiktok
- Laurence Scott on Wikipedia
- Laurence Scott on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về The Four-Dimensional Human
- Tìm trên Google với The Four-Dimensional Human
- Tìm trên Goodreads với The Four-Dimensional Human
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách The Four-Dimensional Human
- Xem hình ảnh về sách The Four-Dimensional Human
- Xem Video về sách The Four-Dimensional Human
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách The Four-Dimensional Human
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK