Tên Sách: Outer Order, Inner Calm
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER.
In this lovely, easy-to-use illustrated guide to decluttering, the beloved author of The Happiness Project shows us how to take control of our stuff—and, by extension, our lives.
Gretchen Rubin knows firsthand that creating order can make our lives happier, healthier, more productive, and more creative. But for most of us, a rigid, one-size-fits-all solution doesn’t work. When we tailor our approach to suit our own particular challenges and habits, we can find inner calm.
With a sense of fun, and a clear idea of what’s realistic for most people, Rubin suggests dozens of manageable tips and tricks for creating a more serene, orderly environment, including:
- Never label anything “miscellaneous.”
- Ask yourself, “Do I need more than one?”
- Don’t aim for minimalism.
- Remember: If you can’t retrieve it, you won’t use it.
- Stay current with a child’s interests.
- Beware the urge to “procrasticlear.”
By getting rid of things we don’t use, don’t need, or don’t love, we free our minds (and our shelves) for what we truly value.
Tác giả: Gretchen Rubin
- Gretchen Rubin on Instagram
- Gretchen Rubin on Twitter
- Gretchen Rubin on Facebook
- Gretchen Rubin on Youtube
- Gretchen Rubin on Tiktok
- Gretchen Rubin on Wikipedia
- Gretchen Rubin on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về Outer Order, Inner Calm
- Tìm trên Google với Outer Order, Inner Calm
- Tìm trên Goodreads với Outer Order, Inner Calm
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách Outer Order, Inner Calm
- Xem hình ảnh về sách Outer Order, Inner Calm
- Xem Video về sách Outer Order, Inner Calm
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách Outer Order, Inner Calm
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK