Tên Sách: How Full Is Your Bucket?
How did you feel after your last interaction with another person?
Did that person — your spouse, best friend, coworker, or even a stranger — “fill your bucket” by making you feel more positive? Or did that person “dip from your bucket,” leaving you more negative than before?
The #1 New York Times and #1 BusinessWeek bestseller, How Full Is Your Bucket? reveals how even the briefest interactions affect your relationships, productivity, health, and longevity. Organized around a simple metaphor of a dipper and a bucket, and grounded in 50 years of research, this book will show you how to greatly increase the positive moments in your work and your life — while reducing the negative.
Filled with discoveries, powerful strategies, and engaging stories, How Full Is Your Bucket? is sure to inspire lasting changes and has all the makings of a timeless classic.
Tác giả: Tom Rath
- Tom Rath on Instagram
- Tom Rath on Twitter
- Tom Rath on Facebook
- Tom Rath on Youtube
- Tom Rath on Tiktok
- Tom Rath on Wikipedia
- Tom Rath on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về How Full Is Your Bucket?
- Tìm trên Google với How Full Is Your Bucket?
- Tìm trên Goodreads với How Full Is Your Bucket?
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách How Full Is Your Bucket?
- Xem hình ảnh về sách How Full Is Your Bucket?
- Xem Video về sách How Full Is Your Bucket?
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách How Full Is Your Bucket?
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK