Tên Sách: Designing with the Mind in Mind
Early user interface (UI) practitioners were trained in cognitive psychology, from which UI design rules were based. But as the field evolves, designers enter the field from many disciplines. Practitioners today have enough experience in UI design that they have been exposed to design rules, but it is essential that they understand the psychology behind the rules in order to effectively apply them. In “Designing with the Mind in Mind,” Jeff Johnson, author of the best selling “GUI Bloopers,” provides designers with just enough background in perceptual and cognitive psychology that UI design guidelines make intuitive sense rather than being just a list of rules to follow.
- The first practical, all-in-one source for practitioners on user interface design rules and why, when and how to apply them.
- Provides just enough background into the reasoning behind interface design rules that practitioners can make informed decisions in every project.
- Gives practitioners the insight they need to make educated design decisions when confronted with tradeoffs, including competing design rules, time constrictions, or limited resources.
Tác giả: Jeff Johnson
- Jeff Johnson on Instagram
- Jeff Johnson on Twitter
- Jeff Johnson on Facebook
- Jeff Johnson on Youtube
- Jeff Johnson on Tiktok
- Jeff Johnson on Wikipedia
- Jeff Johnson on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Tìm trên Google với Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Tìm trên Goodreads với Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Xem hình ảnh về sách Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Xem Video về sách Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK