Tên Sách: Cybersecurity for Dummies
Protect your business and family against cyber attacks.
Cybersecurity is the protection against the unauthorized or criminal use of electronic data and the practice of ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information. Being “cyber-secure” means that a person or organization has both protected itself against attacks by cyber criminals and other online scoundrels, and ensured that it has the ability to recover if it is attacked.
If keeping your business or your family safe from cybersecurity threats is on your to-do list, Cybersecurity For Dummies will introduce you to the basics of becoming cyber-secure! You’ll learn what threats exist, and how to identify, protect against, detect, and respond to these threats, as well as how to recover if you have been breached!
The who and why of cybersecurity threats Basic cybersecurity concepts What to do to be cyber-secure Cybersecurity careers What to think about to stay cybersecure in the future.
Now is the time to identify vulnerabilities that may make you a victim of cyber-crime — and to defend yourself before it is too late.
Tác giả: Joseph Steinberg
- Joseph Steinberg on Instagram
- Joseph Steinberg on Twitter
- Joseph Steinberg on Facebook
- Joseph Steinberg on Youtube
- Joseph Steinberg on Tiktok
- Joseph Steinberg on Wikipedia
- Joseph Steinberg on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về Cybersecurity for Dummies
- Tìm trên Google với Cybersecurity for Dummies
- Tìm trên Goodreads với Cybersecurity for Dummies
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách Cybersecurity for Dummies
- Xem hình ảnh về sách Cybersecurity for Dummies
- Xem Video về sách Cybersecurity for Dummies
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách Cybersecurity for Dummies
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK