Tên Sách: Algorithms to Live By
A fascinating exploration of how insights from computer algorithms can be applied to our everyday lives, helping to solve common decision-making problems and illuminate the workings of the human mind.
All our lives are constrained by limited space and time, limits that give rise to a particular set of problems. What should we do, or leave undone, in a day or a lifetime? How much messiness should we accept? What balance of new activities and familiar favorites is the most fulfilling? These may seem like uniquely human quandaries, but they are not: computers, too, face the same constraints, so computer scientists have been grappling with their version of such issues for decades. And the solutions they’ve found have much to teach us.
In a dazzlingly interdisciplinary work, acclaimed author Brian Christian and cognitive scientist Tom Griffiths show how the algorithms used by computers can also untangle very human questions. They explain how to have better hunches and when to leave things to chance, how to deal with overwhelming choices and how best to connect with others. From finding a spouse to finding a parking spot, from organizing one’s inbox to understanding the workings of memory, Algorithms to Live By transforms the wisdom of computer science into strategies for human living.
Tác giả: Brian Christian
- Brian Christian on Instagram
- Brian Christian on Twitter
- Brian Christian on Facebook
- Brian Christian on Youtube
- Brian Christian on Tiktok
- Brian Christian on Wikipedia
- Brian Christian on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về Algorithms to Live By
- Tìm trên Google với Algorithms to Live By
- Tìm trên Goodreads với Algorithms to Live By
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách Algorithms to Live By
- Xem hình ảnh về sách Algorithms to Live By
- Xem Video về sách Algorithms to Live By
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách Algorithms to Live By
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK