Tên Sách: A Sense of Where You Are
When John McPhee met Bill Bradley, both were at the beginning of their careers. A Sense of Where You Are, McPhee’s first book, is about Bradley when he was the best basketball player Princeton had ever seen.
McPhee delineates for the reader the training and techniques that made Bradley the extraordinary athlete he was, and this part of the book is a blueprint of superlative basketball. But athletic prowess alone would not explain Bradley’s magnetism, which is in the quality of the man himself―his self-discipline, his rationality, and his sense of responsibility.
Here is a portrait of Bradley as he was in college, before his time with the New York Knicks and his election to the U.S. Senate―a story that suggests the abundant beginnings of his professional careers in sport and politics.
Tác giả: John McPhee
- John McPhee on Instagram
- John McPhee on Twitter
- John McPhee on Facebook
- John McPhee on Youtube
- John McPhee on Tiktok
- John McPhee on Wikipedia
- John McPhee on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về A Sense of Where You Are
- Tìm trên Google với A Sense of Where You Are
- Tìm trên Goodreads với A Sense of Where You Are
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách A Sense of Where You Are
- Xem hình ảnh về sách A Sense of Where You Are
- Xem Video về sách A Sense of Where You Are
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách A Sense of Where You Are
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK