Tên Sách: A River Runs Through It
From its first magnificent sentence, “In our family, there was no clear line between religion and fly fishing”, to the last, “I am haunted by waters”, A River Runs Through It is an American classic.
Based on Norman Maclean’s childhood experiences, A River Runs Through It has established itself as one of the most moving stories of our time; it captivates readers with vivid descriptions of life along Montana’s Big Blackfoot River and its near magical blend of fly fishing with the troubling affections of the heart.
This handsome edition is designed and illustrated by Barry Moser. There are thirteen two-color wood engravings.
“A masterpiece. . . . This is more than stunning fiction: It is a lyric record of a time and a life, shining with Maclean’s special gift for calling the reader’s attention to arts of all kinds—the arts that work in nature, in personality, in social intercourse, in fly-fishing.”—Kenneth M. Pierce, Village Voice
“Wise, witty, wonderful, Maclean spins his tales, casts his flies, fishes the rivers and woods for what he remembers of his youth in the Rockies.”—Barbara Bannon, Publishers Weekly
“Maclean’s book is surely destined to be one of those rare memoirs that can be called a masterpiece. . . . Earthy, whimsical, authoritative, wise; it touches the heart without blushing and traces lasting images for the eye. . . . This book is a gem.”—Nick Lyons, Fly-Fisherman
Tác giả: Norman Maclean
- Norman Maclean on Instagram
- Norman Maclean on Twitter
- Norman Maclean on Facebook
- Norman Maclean on Youtube
- Norman Maclean on Tiktok
- Norman Maclean on Wikipedia
- Norman Maclean on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về A River Runs Through It
- Tìm trên Google với A River Runs Through It
- Tìm trên Goodreads với A River Runs Through It
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách A River Runs Through It
- Xem hình ảnh về sách A River Runs Through It
- Xem Video về sách A River Runs Through It
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách A River Runs Through It
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK