Tên Sách: A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
Imagine experiencing all the things that happen in dreams, but with one extraordinary difference: You are “lucid”––consciously, joyously in control. Not just an adventure (yes, you can fly), a lucid dream is a time ripe for creative thinking, healing, inspiration, and self-knowledge.
This lively dream guide shows step-by-step how to become lucid, and then what to do once awake in the dream world. Here’s how to reconnect with dreams, and the importance of keeping a journal and timing REM cycles. How to use simple reality checks to differentiate between waking and sleeping states. How to incubate a dream to solve a problem.
With every dream we are washing up on the shores of our own inner landscape. Now, learn to explore this strange and thrilling world.
Tác giả: Jared Chiang-Zeizel
- Jared Chiang-Zeizel on Instagram
- Jared Chiang-Zeizel on Twitter
- Jared Chiang-Zeizel on Facebook
- Jared Chiang-Zeizel on Youtube
- Jared Chiang-Zeizel on Tiktok
- Jared Chiang-Zeizel on Wikipedia
- Jared Chiang-Zeizel on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
- Tìm trên Google với A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
- Tìm trên Goodreads với A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
- Xem hình ảnh về sách A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
- Xem Video về sách A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK