Tên Sách: 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese presents tested shortcuts for Japanese language acquisition. Identifying two groups of people who actively and effectively study Japanese to the point of fluency –successful non-native learners and Japanese children –Giles Murray has collected from both groups the most rewarding and universal techniques which can be put to immediate use by both beginner and advanced students of Japanese.
This book is designed for people who have tried orthodox textbooks and failed, people who know a little Japanese but don’t have the necessary time or motivation to make the transition to more serious textbooks, and people seeking to increase fluency using ability already acquired. It introduces new strategies for thinking, speaking and memorizing Japanese quickly, efficiently and independently. Used in tandem with a mainstream textbook, these strategies will enable any student to apply what they have learned in the classroom to real-life situations, and to speak without hesitation in natural and fluent Japanese.
With lively and entertaining commentaries, striking illustrations, two Japanese manga –including a six-page extract from Osamu Tezuka’s famous Blackjack series–brainteasing puzzles, and genuinely useful example sentences, 13 Secrets offers a unique and exciting alternative to all students of Japanese.
Tác giả: Giles Murray
- Giles Murray on Instagram
- Giles Murray on Twitter
- Giles Murray on Facebook
- Giles Murray on Youtube
- Giles Murray on Tiktok
- Giles Murray on Wikipedia
- Giles Murray on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
- Tìm trên Google với 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
- Tìm trên Goodreads với 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
- Xem hình ảnh về sách 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
- Xem Video về sách 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK