Tên Sách: 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
Funny because it’s true. From the creator of the viral sensation “10 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings” (5+ million views and hundreds of thousands of shares) comes the must-have book you never knew you needed, 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings. In it, you will learn how to appear smart in less than half the time it takes to actually learn anything.
You know those subtle tricks your coworkers are all guilty of? The constant nodding, pretend concentration, useless rhetorical questions? These tricks make them seem like they know what they’re doing when in fact they have no clue. This behavior is so ingrained, so subtle, and so often mistaken for true intelligence that identifying it, calling it out, or compiling it into an exhaustive digest has never been attempted. Until now.
Complete with illustrated tips, examples, and scenarios, 100 Tricks gives you actionable ways to use words like “actionable,” in order to sound smart. Every type of meeting is covered, from general meetings where you stopped paying attention almost immediately, to one-on-one meetings you zoned out on, to impromptu meetings you were painfully subjected to at the last minute. It’s all here.
Tác giả: Sarah Cooper
- Sarah Cooper on Instagram
- Sarah Cooper on Twitter
- Sarah Cooper on Facebook
- Sarah Cooper on Youtube
- Sarah Cooper on Tiktok
- Sarah Cooper on Wikipedia
- Sarah Cooper on Website
Tìm kiếm thông tin về 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
- Tìm trên Google với 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
- Tìm trên Goodreads với 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
- Tìm Review & đánh giá về sách 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
- Xem hình ảnh về sách 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
- Xem Video về sách 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
- Xem báo chí nhắc tới sách 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings
- Tìm kiếm mọi thông tin trên MZBOOK